EuCIE is a member of the European Association of Service Providers for People with Disabilities (EASPD).
It is a European non-profit organisation, founded in 1996, which represents more than 11,000 social services providing support and health services for people with disabilities.
The association’s mission is to provide services that promote the full participation and inclusion of all persons with disabilities in society. According to EASPD’s philosophy, support services play a key role in enabling all citizens to enjoy their fundamental rights on an equal footing, beyond disability or any other factor.
FAF is a german non-profit management consulting firm specializing in inclusive businesses.
- Advises inclusive enterprises in all phases of the operating cycle,
- Carries out monitoring projects for inclusive enterprises in seven German Länder on behalf of ministries,
- Organises seminars and training (themes: leadership and management, inclusive personnel management, building inclusive enterprises and other key points in social enterprise management),
- Evaluates labour market policy programmes (the most recent are Job4000 and SchwoB 2010)
- And has many years of experience in European projects (the last two development partnerships were coordinated under EQUAL)
Co-Savoir is a french Worker cooperative that supports, in collaboration with UNEA, french inclusive enterprises in the management of their skills.
Based on their experience in the world of disability, Co-Savoirs has transposed its approach to VSEs/SMEs, on the one hand, and to the protected sector, with the new Wikikikap program and soon to the sector of integration through economic activity. The Worker cooperative has thus designed a specific approach for the Forecasting of Jobs and Skills Management at the scale of a territory (GPECT – Forecasting of Jobs and Skills Management – Territorial).